2/16/2011

exhausted

I am exhausted. I do not know what is wrong with me...whether it is weather, work or if I am in just need of a day off but OH MY GOD!! I am tired!!!!

This weekend is a busy one..I am getting my puppy which I am so excited about! It is my father in laws 65th birthday and we are going out for dinner and then back to our house to open gifts.

The most difficult thing this weekend will be a baby shower. One of my former students is almost 8 months pregnant, she is 17 and an amazing girl. I adored working with her and can wait to hug her to pieces when I see her. BUT it is a baby shower, I have not been to one of these in a long time. I think I am up for it, I think I can handle it but the idea of being around a teenage girl who is not really prepared to have a baby while I have been struggling for years is not at the top of my to do list.

At least when I come home from the shower I can hug and squeeze my new furbaby. That is something....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!