7/27/2011

Day 1

Well today is day 1. So IVF begins....

I have all of my beginning dates booked..

Meeting with Doc, initial ultrasounds and such and then starting Superfact on day 21 of the cycle. I am excited and nervous. Excited because this could finally be our chance at having a baby...this is something we have been looking towards for a long time and now it is here.

I am nervous for MANY reasons. I am nervous of the whole procedure and I am terrified of the retrieval, really terrified. I won't go into all of the reasons I am terrified but as we move along in this process you will hear all about every little fear...all for now.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I was petrified of the retrieval and it was such a piece of cake not even worth mentioning... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for day 1!!! So happy for you! I know it's nerve-racking, but take it day by day, and you'll get through it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!