10/11/2010

thankful

This weekend is thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I have much to be thankful for. I feel very blessed for my family, husband and friends. The ability to own a home and a car. To buy groceries when I need them and to enjoy things like going to the movie theatre. I am grateful for these things. I am thankful for my ability to move forward in my life. The fact that I am able to separate myself from my infertility and that I know that by this time next year I will be carrying a child. Of this I am sure.
thank you universe.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I love your gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadian! I like your positive attitude. FYI - just got my informational package from my clinic re: IVF....Hope you are doing well while you are taking a break

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I just featured you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog on the Stress Free Infertility Blog. I too am Canadian. I see that you are taking a break and waiting for IVF. I am on day 1 of our first IVF attempt (just starting BCP). I look forward to reading more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!