6/23/2010

Good to Go

Good news...cysts are gone and things are a go for IUI number 3. I start my Serophene 100mg everyday day for 5 days, I am hoping the side effects are minimal just like last time. With the heat here in Ontario the hormone sweats will be brutal!!!
It is almost the end of the school year. I have four more days to work and then I am done for the summer. This is really good because I REALLY need a break. I love the kids I work with but with all the stuff going on in my personal life...school is draining right now.
In terms of my everyday life things are good. 12 pounds down...Have not been paying attention to what I have been doing this week so I will have to get back on track. Don't want to sabotage all my hard work. This is a bad habit of mine..start strong with something  but  I don't always follow through. I need to follow through with this. It is important for me and my hubby and my future baby. Summer is approaching at the perfect time...as I am finding it harder to focus on what I need to do the summer will give me lots of  free time to get back on track...establish a healthy routine everyday that can revolve around they gym, yoga and being outside. My goal is to not drive as many places as possible when I am doing things around town. I will ride my bike or walk. Good for me and the environment :D
I would like to put it out there to everyone who has experienced loss recently. My mother has just lost a dear friend to cancer, my friend Ricky has lost his father..and to all of you out there who are grieving the loss of their babies who they never got to hold. hugs to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, no more cysts! I'm excited that you're back in the game! Congrats on 12 pounds...that is awesome! I'm sorry to hear about your mother's friend. Loss is so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 12 pounds lost - any secrets? I'm starting a major weight loss move today.

    I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's friend. One of my friends just got diagnosed with cancer, and I'm terrified for her, but trying to maintain a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!