6/11/2010

nothing new

Really I guess that title is not completely true...In the world of fertility there is nothing new..still waiting out this cycle..hoping the cysts are gone come the next cycle.
In terms of life...well a young friends father has passed away recently and the funeral was this week. His father was a wonderful man who has been fighting cancer for many years..still a family can never be ready for the passing of a loved one and this 20 year old young man is struggling. I only hope to be able to support him over the next weeks and months and help him move forward from the anger he feels.
Weight loss is going well. 11 pounds down and feeling good. Still have not gotten to the gym, yikes, I will get there and get back on track but I do feel a bit guilty..like I have been ignoring myself.
This weekend I plan to relax and hang out with hubby. I took a nap this afternoon when I got home from work but I am still sleepy.
Well that is pretty much it...happy Friday and GO ENGLAND!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your friend's father. You're a good friend for supporting your friend.

    Congratulations on your weight loss - that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new reader and fellow infertile here. :)

    I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's father. I have two close loved ones fighting cancer right now... such nasty stuff. Your friend is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!