4/27/2010

days away..

Well it has been a bit since my last post. Life is going along well. I am contiuing weight watchers and have now lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks. I feel great! I still have a way to go but I feel it is possible. This week I am going to be very strict on my points. I am going to try and avoid using any flex or earned exercise points as much as possible. I think it is important to give your body a variety of things so I am trying to add lots of fruit and what not this week as well. Of course exercises too. I did my yoga class tonight and cannot tell you how much I am in love with it. The positive vibe I get from it is worth its weight in gold. It is really funny... because I don't eat red meat, do yoga and seem happy all the time my students (highschool) swear I must smoke week. I DONT!!! I just am happy all the time and yoga is my natural buzz. so funny.
As for the fertility adventure well....The appt. with my doctor went well. He is bumping up my clomid to 100mg..we will see and hope that this combined with IUI will make a difference. Day one is fast approaching and I look forward to this upcoming cycle. The nice part of this cycle is that my Mommy is no longer in Florida and can be with me through the ride. Love you MOM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!