3/29/2010

How time flies

Well I am nearing the end of my cycle...it is funny for as long as I can remeber I have known what cycle day I was on...today however I realized I had no idea. I had to check my day planner. I have figured out I am on day 25, one or two days before my period usually begins. With not doing any type of fertility treatment I am not over thinking how I am feeling....are my breasts sore, am I nauseaus..why am I so tired...all that stuff. I am just me. Me with a bit of a sinus cold who is looking forward to her Easter break.
Now I must be honest, I have lost no weight this month..none. crap. I have been doing more yoga and getting outside more, walking and biking. But obviously my body needs the real deal, in the gym OFTEN and sweating it out. So I will begin again this week. Hubby will be happy to have his gym buddy back. So I need to balance yoga, outside time and the gym. That is my goal. My eating is actually not that bad...I know that because I have not gained weight and we really don't eat out a lot at all. So one more cycle off, see what I can accomplish, let this spring weather fill me up with good vibes emotionally and physically and move ahead.

2 comments:

  1. glad you getting good spring vibes and still enjoying your time off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your blog, I clicked on 'Interesting' because I share your thoughts. I am taking a month off of fertility treatments and charting temperatures. My focus for the past year has been to get off some weight I have put on. I blame it on fertility drugs and the stress of TTC. Really, I just feel like I am stuck in a rut -I try and work out with the hubby as much as I can.

    Here's to spring and hope that we both find a sense of renewal.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!