8/03/2011

Day 8

Day 8 already, time is moving quickly...Day 21 and the start of meds will be coming soon!!!

 Day 3 went well. Ultrasound looked good and blood work got done. Hubby survived the horror of the blood work he even was able to stay seated and didn't have to lie down. Here are a few photos of our day at the clinic. Hubby showing off his boo boo and me with my Gatorade so I was ready for my full bladder ultrasound and ready to give 15 vials of blood. YUCK.



Friday is my salin-sonogram and it falls on a terrible day. A close friend of mine passed away on Monday, it was very sudden and unexpected and her funeral is also on Friday. The staff at my clinic have been wonderful and have been desperately trying to get me another appt. but have not been successful. So I will have to basically rush out of the funeral to the salin-sono appt. Not ideal...

My friend Kathy was an incredible woman, she was the social worker at my school and was an amazing mentor to me and a support to so many students. The visitation and funeral will be incredibly hard for me  personally and to so many students who will be attending. I will be going with a few former students who were close to her, hoping to lend them some support.

good night my dear Kathy

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend... and I hope that the procedure is not too painful, let us know how it went. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your friend Kathy. Very hard to deal with this stuff in the middle of everything else. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!