9/16/2011

Day 15 - IVF

Fert report showed eggbert doing well, he is growing. In fact there is a bit of a concern that he is growing to fast, he was at 8 cells this morning which is a bit big. Of course this has me worried...what does that mean?? Is there a higher risk of him not sticking?? If he does stick is there a higher risk something chormonsonally will be wrong? I don't know.

With Eggbert continuing to grow transfer is tomorrow morning at 10:00am and then a few days of bed rest. I am so nervous for so many reasons right now I am having trouble focusing at work and just want tomorrow to come so we can move forward. I feel bad for my students...to be honest I just don't care that much today. I am so wrapped up in my own head that focusing on them is next to impossible.

From a physical aspect I am doing ok, I am bloated but not as bloated so that is good. I have been taking my progesterone but am getting a bit worried....in the past vaginal progesterone has caused yeast infections for me and I think I feel one coming on. I have put a call into the IVF nurse to see what options I have. Hopefully I hear from her fairly soon.

Thats it for now, more as it comes.

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. So excited for your transfer! I'm sending good positive thoughts to little Eggbert! Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! Eggbert sounds like a strong little one. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't catch a break. I am with you on not focusing - I'm worthless at work today. I'm crossing my fingers that Eggbert is the one for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of transfers! I also had a 3-day transfer but with two 8-celled embryos-and both stuck, so I am going pray that your one precious eggbert also sticks. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!