9/30/2011

IVF-13 dpt

Ok, so I am a bad educator. I am sitting here in class and all I can think about is my test tomorrow. I really do enjoy my students but right now their issues and dilemmas seem trivial and I could care less about them.

I am so nervous, so worried. You see I have NEVER had a positive test result blood work or at home test...EVER. In five years of trying NEVER!!!!  So I have this underlying fear that my body cannot get pregnant.

Please oh please let this happen for me. Let this be it for us. Please.


5 comments:

  1. Please oh please let this be it for you! I was also afraid my body couldn't get pregnant, but it surprised me after IVF #2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing everything for you!!! can't wait to hear about your POSITIVE result tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so, so hopeful for you!! And I can relate... I've currently assigned one of my classes "busywork" because I can't think straight enough to teach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saying an extra prayer for you tonight. I can't wait for a good news post tomorrow. Think positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending out good thoughts to you and eggbert!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!