9/28/2011

Day 27 - IVF - 11 dpt

Well I am still here.

I am in much less pain which is great...it actually settled down over the weekend. I have 3 more days till my beta test to tell me if we are pregnant or not. Oddly I am not one to test at home, I don't really know why. I just seem to be able to wait until the blood work.

I am feeling ok, tired today and I had a brutal headache, for sure weather related it. It does not know if it is summer or spring here in Southern Ontario. I have officially switched over to progesterone suppositories, yes the one that go up your bum. Gross I know but they don't cause me a major irritation to my lady parts. I have had a teeny tiny bit of spotting...I don't even know if I would call it that but a little bit of old blood mixed with old progesterone. Again, I know sort of gross.

I am so scared of what the outcome of this will be....I so badly want to be pregnant and experience all of the wonderful and horrible things that come with pregnancy and motherhood. But I am terrified that this cycle will not be it. I know I need to stay positive and think good thoughts and such but the fact of the matter is that I am a realist. I know the chances for us this cycle are not great. So I continue to mentally prepare myself for the worst. Knowing we can handle it....but really hoping we wont have to and that we will get to experience joy.

There are a few ladies in the blogger world who have been doing IVF right along with me and they have had positive results. I am so hoping I get to join them in their happiness and celebration.

6 comments:

  1. Keeping fingers crossed for you!!! Stay calm and relax! (easier said than done! i know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping you join that club too my dear. Sending good wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finish my 2ww tomorrow and like you have not POAS. Crossed fingers that we both get our BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you! I hope you get some very good news soon!!! And good for you for not testing at home - I think that's the best way!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!