1/22/2010

Friday nights

I love Friday nights....I love knowing that I have worked hard and earned two days of rest.
Today my ovaries hurt...giving me pain on both sides. That is hopefully a good thing, hopefully that means that there are lots of little follies in there doing their thing.
I start my ultrasounds tomorrow so I will find out for sure.
I am feeling pretty good right now, I went to my trainer on Wednesday and it reminded me that I like to move my body and that it is better for me. I am starting yoga on Monday nights, a gentle and relaxing yoga. This will be good for me, my mind and body.  My goal now is to get walking more, I am afraid to run..I don't want to really....it will stress me out. SO, I will walk and walk and walk. I will walk on an incline and keep moving best I can.
Alright off to more relaxation and a cup of tea :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)
    Good luck in your journey! I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!