1/12/2010

How blessed am I

Well I have changed my blog colour scheme and set up...I think I like it.
I am feeling more like myself today, it helps that I have an amazing group of people in my life. Wonderful friends who are full of kind messages and thoughts and prayers. These are the things that make me think, yes, this will happen. With so many wonderful people behind you how can you NOT think that!
This cycle I am going to try and get more exercise, I really went "off the rails" last cycle, I think it was because it was all new. So I am going to make sure I get to the gym and do lots of walking, probaly not running cause it will freak me out. I will also continue with my weight training, I don't do heavy weights but enough to make me feel strong. I will also do my yoga, I love it, why did I stop??
I know what else I want to do, eat more fruit. I have been craving pineapple like crazy so I am going to make sure that when I am feeling a craving for something healthy I am going to get it. Of course when I am craving something unhealthy I will think twice and then maybe get it. A girl has to give in sometime :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!