1/28/2010

Power of positive thinking

Yesterday I had a session with my trainer/life coach, who by the way is AMAZING....we spent the hour working on my physical body through pilates and yoga and working on my emotional well being.
During this session we talked a lot about the power of positive thinking. I have always been a believer in fate, I believe things happen for a reason but I never have really bought into the idea that we have control over these things by putting out positive messages. However during these past few months I have found myself reading a lot of sad and negative posts on message boards and blogs and I realized these sometimes brought me down and I was then creating negative energy. I understand the need to vent and be angry but for me it is toxic and so I am now trying to put out and take in positive energy.
I am beginning to see the purpose in putting out positive thought and that it will help you get the results you want and help your soul along the way.
So I searched last night for positive affirmations around fertility and have posted them on my mirror in my bathroom, my car dashboard and my comptuer at work. My hope is that by having these around me I will begin to truley believe these affirmations and positive outcomes will come.
One of my favourite ones I have found is...
I release all my fears and concerns about infertility and I declare myself fertile
I think this is a very powerful message....so often during fertility treatments people refer to themselves as infertile...but in reality if we have eggs and they get released we are in fact fertile. Perhaps by changing our thinking we can help our body reach its full FERTILE potential.
So my goal for the rest of my two week wait is to continue with my power of positive think and repeat my new mantra over and over again. On February 11 I will get a call saying I am pregnant.
Send those positive vibes out for me!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the positive thinking. I'm trying to do the same thing.

    Just nominated you for a blog award.
    www.typeanightmare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! I promise to think positive thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!